Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: The Morning Coffee.............all aboard

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    Mornin, y'all!

    *grabs bottle*....*tries to drink Peeker*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't tell us you like Peeker juice [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I feel the need to comment here, but I don't think I really need to...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    Mornin, y'all!

    *grabs bottle*....*tries to drink Peeker*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Careful, drinking Peeker'll give you the nasty shits, it's the Canadian version of Montazuma's Revenge!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] peeker in a bottle huh

  5. #35
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:
    Mornin, y'all!

    *grabs bottle*....*tries to drink Peeker*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Careful, drinking Peeker'll give you the nasty shits, it's the Canadian version of Montazuma's Revenge!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] You ain't kidding!! This stuff goes right through ya!!

    *Runs to bathroom*.....*deposits Peeker in toilet bowl*

  6. #36
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    *slithers out of toilet bowl, goes on rampage in downtown Calgary*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh no you crushed the grocery store and 7-11! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (downtown Calgary joke)


    Im just posting in here because my name's on almost half the first page right now [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Interesting morning here. I'm potentially being lured back into the "real" work world. Got a call from a firm that a Judge (who I've had several trials with) gave my name to - they wanted me to come in and talk to them to see if there was anything there. I quit working for a firm for a reason, but the money would be sooo much better, and these guys seem pretty laid back compared to the last place I worked. *sigh* [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    Anyhoo, came home and mulled it over while mowing the lawn in 75% humidity..... so basically I swam behind the mower! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Don't know what I'm gonna do if they actually offer me the job. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Glad to hear everyone seems to be having a good morning.

    <font size="6">DE-TROIT BASKETBALL!!!</font>

    God that was fun to watch. I HATE HATE HATE the Lakers. Nice to see their self-improtant butts get PUNKED!!!

    BTW, why does Pappy look so ill..... and why's Peeker all puffed up throwing gang signs? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mo'nin!

    *attempts to contort fingers into a D shape, followed by 5 loud snaps*

    um..... yay Pistons.

    anybody got a medical dictionary?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now now pappy and peeker you guys are gonna get a spankin!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    now now pappy and peeker you guys are gonna get a spankin!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SWEET!!! I'm gonna hold you to that! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Hey, Sly!! That's some crazy news! Whatcha gonna do?? [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I hope you're happy with whatever you decide! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •